(98) Capture and Preserve Cruise Images
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Lasting Cruise Memories and other Cruises topics.
Combined with your travel journal, photographs, postcards and small prints tell the story of your trip.
- While you are writing postcards for the folks back home, send a couple to yourself at home and add them to your cruise photo memory album.
- Digital cameras make capturing travel images a breeze. You can point and click to your heart's content. Later, review and discard the rejects. Purchase a book on photography or take a basic photography class before your cruise. Be alert for intriguing photographic perspectives.
- While digital cameras are great, don't underestimate the memory capturing value of simple disposable cameras. Give a disposable camera to each family member. After a few basic point-and-shoot lessons, you'll find travel photos from your five-year-old, teen or eighty-year-old grandmother will add interesting perspectives to your travel memories.
- Purchase a good quality scrapbook or album for cruise memories. Get creative! Clip relevant facts and figures from brochures to supplement photographs of local sights and attractions. Use a cruise ship menu as the background for photos of family members feasting on cruise cuisine. Copy excerpts from your travel journal as captions. Treasure and share your travel memories!
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.