(51) Before Committing to a Cruise
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Getting the Best Cruise Price and other Cruises topics.
Regardless of whether you choose a local travel agency or an online cruise specialist, before you commit to booking a cruise:
- Don't be pressured into making hasty travel decisions. Travel agents and cruise line sales representatives can usually hold cruise reservations for a short time to give you the chance to consider all options.
- Read everything carefully…especially the fine print. Be sure you understand cruise cancellation policies and all restrictions and limitations.
- Charge all cruise travel on a credit card. If a cruise agency does not accept credit cards go elsewhere.
- Don't rely on verbal agreements and promises. If you are promised extra amenities, such as a cruise cabin upgrade or onboard credits, get these promises in writing
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.