1. Reasons to Run Away to Sea
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Finding a Good Cruise Match and other Cruises topics.
Looking for the ultimate escape far from daily doldrums and demands? It's time to run away to sea. Since the end of 2000, 76 new ships have been introduced to the cruise market with 30 more to come between 2007 and 2010. The cruise industry continues to expand embarkation ports (especially in the United States) making it easier and less expensive to cruise. Itineraries are expanding with diverse ports of call spanning the globe. According to the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), there are about 30 cruise companies, more than 150 ships and over 1800 ports of call around the world.
The cruise industry is the fastest growing segment of the travel industry. Each year millions of travelers cruise for the first time. Most of these new cruisers get hooked on cruising, returning year after year to explore new ships and new ports. According to travel surveys, compared to all types of vacations, cruises rank at the top for exceeding vacation expectations. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
Reasons to Cruise
- Cruise ships are floating resorts value-packed with pampering and pleasure.
- Escape ringing phones, stressful traffic and daily demands.
- Leave your worries at the dock. Don't worry; no one will take them!
- Visit exotic places without the hassle of multiple flights..
- Unpack just one time and travel to multiple destinations.
- Gourmet meals around the clock. Don't worry about where to eat only how much!
- Activities for all ages. uality family time mixed with just the right degree of separation.
- Choose from dozens of daily activities. Do as much or as little as you wish.
- Meet interesting fellow travelers from all over the world.
- Learn new skills and hone special interests.
- Enjoy Las Vegas style entertainment without the high show price.
- Savor spectacular sunrises and sunsets and a glittering starlit velvet night sky.
What are you waiting for? There's never been a better time for a cruise